140 Free Download 2024 pre-installed PC Game available in direct download link and also Torrent. 140 was released on 16 October 2016.
The game 140 is an Action platform game whose creator is Carlsen. Carlsen is also well known for his role in making the gameplay of Playdead’s Limbo. Often described as a “minimalistic platformer,” 140 uses pulsing electronic music to create a synesthetic experience as players navigate its four unique levels, each accompanied by its distinct soundtrack. The gameplay is somewhat similar to music-synced games like Sound Shapes and the Bit. Trip series.
While its gameplay is kind of like the music-synced games like Sound Shapes and the Bit.Trip series. Furthermore, this game also gives challenging platforming sequences something like that of the Mega Man games. In the starting the game was developed for Microsoft Windows and OS X, and Linux. After that a version for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 was released. Subsequently, they also came up with a version for Nintendo Switch. Plans to introduce it on PlayStation Vita and Nintendo 3DS were made but subsequently shelved.
Various obstacles and enemies, represented by geometric shapes, put the player’s talents to the test. Furthermore, if the shape smashes with one of the white noise-filled shapes, they must restart from the last checkpoint they crossed. Although, all of these obstacles and enemies have actions that are synchronized to the music. Are helping the player progress through the course; platforms that move, appear, and disappear on the beat, while enemies fire in time to the music.
As Carlsen describes it, 140 is “an old school platformer” where the challenge is “in syncing up your moves and jumps to the music-controlled elements”. As the player proceeds through a level, the music changes to suit the difficulty of the platforming elements. The player steers a geometric shape—a square when not doing any motion, a circle when moving, and a triangle when jumping—across a 2D world filled with other simple geometric objects. He travels with the goal of reaching the end of the course. Along the journey, the player must collect floating colored balls. Basically the floating colored balls, when placed in a semicircular fixture on the ground, trigger a new sort of platforming hurdle. This allows the player to proceed. These activations change the level’s color palette and add a new element to the music to which the new hurdle is synchronized.
Other Free GOG Games
- 2064 Read Only Memories Free Download
- Dome Keeper Free Download
- 15 Days Download PC Game
- 8 bit Hordes Free Download
- Escape Goat Free Download
- At first, you have to click on the download button and you will be redirected to the MediaFire or MegaDrive download link.
- Wait 5 to 10 seconds and click on the download option and the downloading will start. We recommend you to use a Download Manger for fast speed downloading. (You can get Internet Download Manager which is free from here or any other Download Manger).
- Similarly, After the downloading process is finished right click on the .zip file and click on the “Extract to 140.zip”. (In order to do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get from here).
- After extracting double click inside the 140 folder and run the setup application. A notification will appear, from there Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the shortcut created on the desktop.
Reminder: This game is completely free and you do not have to purchase any content, but if are found of the game and you want to support the developer you can do so by purchasing the game from here.
Note: If you are facing any problem while the downloading of game please visit FAQ
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz
- RAM: At least 1 GB
- DirectX Version: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive Space: 100 MB available space