About Deadly Dozen
Deadly Dozen is a 2001 World War II orient squad-base first-person shooter video game created by nFusion Interactive. The name of this game is a credit to a movie about World War II called as “The Dirty Dozen”. Significantly, as in the movie, the main characters are military outcasts order to death or long term jail who are given a chance to redeem themselves by going on risky missions. Their is also a sequel of the game name as “Deadly Dozen: Pacific Theater”.
In July 2013, Tommo bought many assets from Atari during their bankruptcy sale, including Deadly Dozen. The company later re-released it on Steam under their “Retroism” name in 2015. Furthermore, in March 2020, the ownership of the title, alongside other Retroism games, pass over to the newly formed Ziggurat Interactive, who currently produce the game. Ziggurat Interactive released Deadly Dozen Reloaded, a remake of the original game for PCs and devices.
As a matter of fact, It was released for the PC via Steam and GOG in April 2022. And the version for Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One was launched in the remaining part of the same year. Deadly Dozen mix reviews from reviewers upon debut. On the Metacritic, The game has total 7 reviews and the score is 56 out of 100. This shows “mixed or average reviews”. Besides, on another website called GameRankings, the game gets a score of 61.33% based on 12 reviews.
Gameplay Deadly Dozen
Your job will be to choose your group of four from a list of twelve possible characters. Each with unique stats, weapon, and kit proficiencies to finish critical goals behind enemy lines. Also, the players can match their group to their chosen playstyle, giving the chance to go full quiet, focus on run-and-gun action, or make some noise with loud, deadly blasts. Players direct their unit with the Squad Wheel, which they can use to call out moving orders, fire orders, stance, and structure changes to adapt to challenges in the field. Additionally, direct control is never limit to just one of the four group members, as players can change their active character at any time.
The Deadly Dozen games are unique military shooters that award careful planning and smart tactics as much as they do straight shooting skills,” said Michael Devine, SVP of Business Development at Ziggurat Interactive. “Since the release of the original game in 2001, tactical shooters explore in popularity, and we delight to introduce fans to this refreshed and enhanced version of one of the originators of the genre.
You should expect the main body and structure of Deadly Dozen Reloaded to stay the same as the original version. But level assets, backgrounds and character models have been redone from the top to the bottom. Furthermore, many new effects add to it some, of these special graphic effects are Real-time lighting and high-quality particle effects.
Other Free GOG Games
- Stray Blade Free Download
- Emperor Rise Of The Middle Kingdom Download
- 8 Eyes Free Download
- A Castle Full of Cats Free Download (v1.01)
- 99 Levels to Hell Free Download
Deadly Dozen Game Instruction
- First Click on the download button and you will be redirect to MediaFire or torrent download link.
- Wait 5 to 10 seconds and then click on the download option and the downloading will start. We recommend you to use a Download Manger for fast speed downloading. (You can get Internet Download Manager which is free here or any other Download Manger).
- Similarly, After the downloading process finishes, right click on the .zip file and click on the “Extract to Deadly Dozen.zip”. (In order to do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get from here).
- After extracting double click inside the Deadly Dozen folder and then run the setup application. A notification will appear, from there Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the shortcut created on the desktop.
Deadly Dozen Free Download
Reminder: This game is completely free and you do not have to purchase any content, but if have interest of the game and you want to support the developer you can do so by purchasing the game from here.
Note: If you are facing any problem while the downloading please visit FAQ
- Processor: 1.0 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Graphics: Support 100% DirectX compatible graphics.
- Hard Drive Space: 800 MB available space.
- Sound: Support 100% DirectX compatible card or onboard sound.