LIMBO platformer is made in the style of horror with elements of survival. The main character finds himself in a forest that serves as the entrance to Hell. On the way, he will meet people, some of them will be dead, and contact them in different ways: someone will simply run away, someone will remain dead, and someone will chase the protagonist, driving him into the shadows – the main enemy. In this forest, the hero is looking for his missing sister, but at the beginning of the game he sees a girl who immediately disappears from sight.
Other Free GOG Games
- 60 Seconds Free Download For Windows
- The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Download
- 8Doors Arum’s Afterlife Adventure Free Download
- Deadly Dozen Free Download (v1.04)
LIMBO Game Instructions
- At first, you have to click on the download button and you will be redirect to the Megaup or Torrent download link.
- Now, Wait 5 to 10 seconds and then click on the download option, and the downloading will start. Furthermore, we recommend you to use a Download Manager for fast-speed downloading. (You can get Internet Download Manager which is free from here or any other Download Manager).
- Similarly, After the downloading process is finished, right-click on the .zip file and click on “LIMBO zip“. (In order to do this you will need 7-Zip, which you can get from here).
- After extracting double-click inside the LIMBO folder and then run the setup application. Afterward, a notification will appear, from there Accept the EULA, and install the game. Then, launch the game through the shortcut created on the desktop.
LIMBO Free Download
Reminder: This game is completely free and you do not have to purchase any content, but if are found of the game and you want to support the developer you can do so by purchasing the game from here.
Note: If you are facing any problem while the downloading of game please visit FAQ
Before downloading LIMBO make sure to check whether your PC match its requirements from the below list:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 800 MHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- Display Resolution: 1024×768 High Color or higher
- DirectX Version: 9.0
- Available Storage Space: 200 MB
- Performance: Typically runs on hardware better than a very low-end system.